Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tron's Daft Punk Legacy

Have you already listened new soundtrack for Tron Legacy movie? If yes you know our electronic precious Daft Punk made a score. But what the score!
I was completely impressed and pushed back to my seat. Like Daft Punk meets Hans Zimmer. Duo Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo bring us on a journey through the universe and you will fly around the stars with them. Sometimes they sound as Kraftwerk sometimes like Hans Zimmer (esp. Inception OST) and in next moment you can hear a fragment of Vangelis's Blade Runner (End Titles) in Rinzler (is it tribute?) But the music which they produced is very powerful and very sexy I have to say.

Bold analog sound. Rich strings arrangement. Tech-dreamscapes. Cinematic. Still in movement. Eargasmic. Perfect. And my-music-self has been sinked into it. I am simply exited.

Try it. Taste it. Listen it. It's worthwhile.
.: 8/10 :.

No comments: